List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Koffice almost installs
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-30 9:10:29

On 6/30/05, Benjamin Sher <delphi123@zebra.net> wrote:
>  Tomas Mecir wrote:
> Also, the list doesn't show the Word library - libwmf is something
> else, you need libwv2.

>  You are right. I installed vmwpm, not wmwv2. They are both offerened on the
> same site that SourceForge directed me to.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wvware/
There's a Latest File Releases section
In that there are four subsections: libwmf, UTF8-something, wv, wv2.
You need wv2.
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wvware/wv2-0.2.2.tar.bz2?download

In case of problems, let me know and I'll send you the tarball via e-mail.

/ Tomas