List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: PR and the release of KOffice 1.4 (beta)
From:       Patrick Trettenbrein <patrick.trettenbrein () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-04-28 13:09:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Donnerstag, 28. April 2005 02:59 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> I'd like to add that despite releasing with KOffice 1.4 (we've provided
> http://www.kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?AnnouncementForKOffice1
>.4 for this), Kexi will also be released separately in a few days, as final
> 0.1 version. These docs will be linked for the announcement:
>
> http://www.kexi-project.org/announce-0.1.html
> http://www.kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?IncomingRelease_TODO
> http://www.kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?IncomingRelease_Changel
>og
>
> Could anybody please offer a PR help, contacting sites (except freshmeat /
> kde-apps), etc. regarding the release? We need to know this before going
> public with the release. Especially, contacting less known (even not
> necessary software-related) and/or non-english sites could be helpful (yes,
> translation is expected then).

If you send me mail when the new Kexi release is out (or better one or two
days before it's out ;-)), I'll inform german newssites and magazines. (Just
to let german-speaking people know which sites and mags: http://heise.de;
http://golem.de; http://symlink.ch; http://spiegel.de; LINUX USER; LINUX
MAGAZINE; EASY LINUX; PC PRAXIS and PC WELT)

Patrick
--
Patrick Trettenbrein - patrick.trettenbrein@kdemail.net
GnuPG fingerprint: 312B 561F B0E9 1DB5 CE5B A9CB 831A 1994 E9A3 0010