List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: downloading koffice
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-08-09 19:59:30

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 20:30, abdunoor@frontiernet.net wrote:
> Greetings:
> I have been loosely following the discussions on Koffice here.  I
> think i'd like to download it for use on my iBook.  My question is
> the process.  Is there one installer i can download, or will i have
> to grab all the components individually?

That depends on the fink packaging, which I don't know very much, but check
the following for more info:

http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/koffice
http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/koffice-base
http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/koffice-common

I guess the fink project has a mailing-list, if you need to ask more questions about it.