List:       koffice
Subject:    Insert text box always goes to pg 1
From:       Charlie Bradley <22tango () newmex ! com>
Date:       2004-07-26 21:25:28

I am the editor of a community news letter.  I have been using Kword for a few
months now and find it very easy to use.  The problem I am having though is
when I want to insert a text box into a page, the box always winds up on page
1.  It is very time consuming and frustrating when I have to drag the box
over numerous pages in order to place it where I need it.
Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug in the software?
I am using ver 1.3 on KDE 3.2.3.

--
This message was created with Kmail, a free, open source email client.