I am the editor of a community news letter. I have been using Kword for a few months now and find it very easy to use. The problem I am having though is when I want to insert a text box into a page, the box always winds up on page 1. It is very time consuming and frustrating when I have to drag the box over numerous pages in order to place it where I need it. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug in the software? I am using ver 1.3 on KDE 3.2.3. -- This message was created with Kmail, a free, open source email client. ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice