List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Cannot compile KOffice: Bad file descriptor
From:       "M. Fioretti" <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2004-03-26 10:56:49

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 11:17:13 AM +0100, David Faure (faure@kde.org) wrote:
> On Friday 26 March 2004 07:51, M. Fioretti wrote:
> > g++: /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/3.2.2/specs: Bad file
> > descriptor
>
> This is obviously a setup/g++/RedHat problem and not a koffice one,
> I suggest asking on the Fedora lists.

Yes, I was well aware that the problem may be in any of many places. I
had posted this problem simultaneously also to: shrike, fedora, and
fedora-devel, since I am backporting to Red Hat 9 a Fedora Core 1
source RPM. Whatever bug comes to light as a result of my fiddling is
good.

Now: any clue about what it might be, even if not a kofffice problem?
Just to collect and redistribute any tip to fix all problems?

TIA,
	Marco Fioretti

PS: yes, this is nagging, but converting with KOffice 1.3 that RULE
presentation pointed in my other message, to the Kpresenter 1.2 format
would help immensely: I could proudly talk with Kpresenter 1.2 (which
I can install with standard RH9 rpm) tomorrow morning, and come back
monday on all Red Hat list to nag *them* as they deserve!

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

If children must grow able to leverage computers to meet their own
goals as free citizens, that's not possible with commercial software,
period. -- Ruben Safir