On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 11:17:13 AM +0100, David Faure (faure@kde.org) wrote: > On Friday 26 March 2004 07:51, M. Fioretti wrote: > > g++: /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/3.2.2/specs: Bad file > > descriptor > > This is obviously a setup/g++/RedHat problem and not a koffice one, > I suggest asking on the Fedora lists. > Yes, I was well aware that the problem may be in any of many places. I had posted this problem simultaneously also to: shrike, fedora, and fedora-devel, since I am backporting to Red Hat 9 a Fedora Core 1 source RPM. Whatever bug comes to light as a result of my fiddling is good. Now: any clue about what it might be, even if not a kofffice problem? Just to collect and redistribute any tip to fix all problems? TIA, Marco Fioretti PS: yes, this is nagging, but converting with KOffice 1.3 that RULE presentation pointed in my other message, to the Kpresenter 1.2 format would help immensely: I could proudly talk with Kpresenter 1.2 (which I can install with standard RH9 rpm) tomorrow morning, and come back monday on all Red Hat list to nag *them* as they deserve! -- Marco Fioretti m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it Red Hat for low memory http://www.rule-project.org/en/ If children must grow able to leverage computers to meet their own goals as free citizens, that's not possible with commercial software, period. -- Ruben Safir ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice