List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.3/Red Hat 9: kword.desktop file not seen
From:       "M. Fioretti" <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2004-03-26 11:08:45

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 11:51:14 AM +0100, David Faure (faure@kde.org) wrote:

> > Looking under applnk dir: /home/marco/.kde/share/applnk-redhat/
> ^^^ see the applnk-redhat there?
>

> > [marco@polaris marco]$  grep -i mimetype
> > .kde/share/applnk/kword.desktop
> ^^^ see the appnk there?

David,

if you mean that the script looks in applnk-redhat while I have the
link in applnk only, it is not correct. I did the link in *both*
folders, as it shows in my previous message, hence both contain the
mimetype line.  Otherwise, please explain.

Thanks for your patience,

Marco Fioretti
--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Our inventions are wont to be pretty toys, which distract our attention
from serious things. They are but improved means to an unimproved end,
an end which it was already but too easy to arrive at; as railroads
lead to Boston or New York. We are in great haste to construct a
magnetic telegraph from Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be,
have nothing important to communicate. -- H. D. Thoreau, 1854