List:       koffice
Subject:    powerpoint
From:       "supranormale" <supranormale () msn ! com>(by way of\
Date:       2004-03-24 10:12:09

I'm Johan, student from Belgium. I would like have your help is it's
possible. I would like use koffice librairies (olefilters) inside my
application, but I don't know how use your code, cause I don't understand
that you don't use name of file in your constructor
(powerpoint('myfile.ppt')) Maybe you can help me, this is really important.

If you use MSN you can add me, this is more easy, sure if you agree ; I
hope.

            Regards