List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Spell checking inactive in KWord 1.3
From:       "M. Fioretti" <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2004-02-15 23:03:22

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 22:57:43 PM +0100, io (m.fioretti@inwind.it) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have compiled KOffice 1.3 with (I believe) spell checking support. I
> installed the latest aspell version (0.50 IIRC), and config.log
> contains what I pasted at the end. In spite of this, nothing happens
> when I choose Tools -> Spellcheck -> "Spelling..."

Just discovered that aspell doesn't find any dictionary, even from the
command line. Probably this is the problem, will come back if not. In
the meantime, obviously, any comment is appreciated.

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Don't you wish you had more energy... or less ambition?