List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord 1.3: double meaning for CTL+S ???
From:       "M. Fioretti" <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2004-02-15 18:52:02

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 18:58:22 PM +0100, Nicolas Goutte (nicolasg@snafu.de) wrote:

> Find is supposed to be Ctrl+F and Save Ctrl+S

[snip]

> Look in the default keys for KDE. I suppose that the problem is
> already there.

Sure enough, the KDE control center in Red Hat 9, going to Keyboard
shortcuts, Application shortcuts, lists *both* Find and Save as Ctrl+S.
So I get Ctlr+S to be Find, and apparently nothing as shortcut for
Save.

Some other Red-Hatt-ism to file only to Red Hat lists, or what?

Thanks for the pointer,

       Marco Fioretti

PS: a thousand apologies for starting a new unrelated thread by
replying to the last this message: I really hate this, it just escaped
me this time... :-(

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

If children must grow able to leverage computers to meet their own
goals as free citizens, that's not possible with commercial software,
period. -- Ruben Safir