List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: users book about KOffice
From:       "Eugene Nine" <enine () ninefamily ! com>
Date:       2004-01-29 17:49:23

Eugene Nine

I thought somewhere back in one of the early post someone was volunteering :).  I \
thought koffice 2 or whatever the next version is going to be was going to be soon \
from all the talk I was seeing so I didn't understand how a book could get published \
in time and was volunteering to help out on a book for the next release.  Since the \
next release is far enough out that a book on it will be possible I can volunteer to \
help on on that.  But after seeing my communication skills you may not wich to take \
me up on that offer :)