List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: joining
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-10 9:55:06

> Do you know the development plan laid last June for KSpread :
> http://dot.kde.org/1059107636/

Few small things you might help are outlined in my last e-mail here:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=koffice-devel&m=106819430926105&w=2

In any case, feel free to discuss about anything, either by contacting
me directly and/or in koffice-devel mailing list. My (spare) time for
hacking is - sadly - quite intermittent, but I'll try my best.

Best regards,

Ariya Hidayat
http://ariya.pandu.org