List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: joining
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-10 12:02:50

Also interesting if we can make use the Cephes math library (see
www.netlib.org/cephes). At first glance, it contains many useful
functions which could be implemented as KSpread built-in functions.
AFAIK at the moment a KDE application named LabPlot already uses Cephes.

If anyone can have a look at Cephes in details and draw some
conclusions, that would be very helpful.

Note that one problem might soon arise with Cephes. Its license is
"freely distributable". I don't know whether this will clash with LGPL
as used in KSpread. If someone knows better, please enlighten me...

Best regards,

Ariya Hidayat
http://ariya.pandu.org