List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: joining
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2003-11-09 23:24:38

Le Dimanche 9 Novembre 2003 23:04, Nicolas Goutte a écrit :
> On Sunday 09 November 2003 14:42, Christian Delfosse wrote:
> > I am considering joining, to contribute to Kspread
> > in my spare time.

Do you know the development plan laid last June for KSpread :

http://dot.kde.org/1059107636/

Arira Hidayat <ariya@kde.org> is the actual maintainer of KSpread and will
help you find your way.

The Excel export filter is also something really important if we wan't to
increase our user base...

> > Can you indicate the implications of joining?
> >
> > My resumé is on www.delfosse.info.

Nice item on your CV ;-) :

>Salvaged a project where the development team left together to create a
>competing company.

Cheers,
Charles
--