List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: karbon
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2003-10-09 4:52:39

rwlbuis@xs4all.nl wrote:

> I cant promise anything, but I am really interested in this :)

When creating a new document, I can't find anywhere to set the size of it.

I don't know if: "Configure Page Layout" is supposed to be the default page
layout or if it is intended to only configure the current page (which is
how if works).

If it only changes the current document, then it should be under: "Edit".
If it is supposed to be saved as the default, then it is in the correct
place, BUT there should be a way under: "Edit" to change the layout of the
current page only.  In either case, the widget to set configure the current
page should pop up when you create a new document.

Also, it would be nice to be able to set the unit to DPI.  It would be very
nice if there was a choice, or if it was variable and not restricted to
square (i.e. separate for X and Y), but if not, 1200 DPI will do for a start.

Note that the DPI setting can be separate and the choice in this widget
would then just be DPI (or more accurately, just Dots).

Note: Width and Height could use sliders like the margins.

--
JRT