List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KDE does not recognice KWord docs
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-08 22:52:03

As I seem not to be able to explain, let's go with your idea.

I just want to avoid any variants. TIFF and GIF have shown where it leads. And
once the problem is there, it is too late.

You write that such a problem will never arise. Well, fine, I would very much
be able to believe you in that case.

Have a nice day!

(...)