List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: karbon
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () microweb ! nl>
Date:       2003-09-27 17:34:53

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 11:22:59AM +0200, rwlbuis@xs4all.nl wrote:
> Goeiemorgen Thomas,
>
> > Yesterday I had to create a couple of vector graphics and lost some hear
> > over it :}
>
> I dont understand this sentence, sorry :}

As david guessed; I lost some hair :)

> > I found that the user interaction on how to get things done is currently
> > quite different from various other vector applications I know of.  Some
> > things I basically failed to do (like inserting text).
>
> Yes, text handling is a bit awkward and messy in karbon :|
>
> > If I spend some time creating a list of suggestions on how to get the
> > software more user friendly, will that be used?
>
> I cant promise anything, but I am really interested in this :)
> Cheers,

There seemed to be some core issues that are really different from what I know
and expect from this kind of software tools.
The text became quite long so I put it in CVS, see the karbon subdir where
you will find a file called: usablity-review.txt

Please read it there.

--
Thomas Zander