List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Playing with KSpread
From:       Daniel Engelschalt <daniel.engelschalt () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-03-31 19:12:23

[...]
> That would mean we have to calculate "On the fly" during dragging. Right
> now we don't do that... I will think about this... (Is Excel able to do
that?)
yes - it can do it - it's shown kind of tooltip.

[...]
> > shows up as e.g. "10.5" and then it gets "10,5". so i think it's just a
> > forgotten feature ;)
> I think it was ment to be a real feature. This has been in there since the

> very beginning I think. Do find this annoying? It is more convenient isn't

> it?
i find it convinient that it automagically converts the dot to a comma. so
it
would be logical if you same behavior in percent-formated cells too (and for

fast typing of masses of number it should always be done via the numpad).

bye,
daniel