List:       koffice
Subject:    Kspread bug ..
From:       James Hatridge <James.Hatridge () epost ! de>
Date:       2003-03-24 13:56:54

Hi all...

Would someone that know this better please pass this on to whoever needs it?

First I'm using SuSE 8.1 with Koffice that comes with it. Now the deal is I
need to fill a column with numbers 2087 to 2155. These need to be text not
numbers, so I do not want 2,087 etc only 2087.

So I  do the insert series. The !"$§ thing demands that I use 2,087.00000000
format. Ok, so I now have the numbers in the wrong format. I do the cell
format for the whole column. When I have this data format form like I want it
I click on OK and it crashes. EVERY Time!

I tried to format the column first and then use the insert series. But the
insert series ingores the column formating.

Someone try it and see if you get it too.

Thanks

JIM
--
Jim Hatridge