List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Koffice Web Site
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-01-12 15:00:53

There was supposed to be a re-design of all KDE Web pages. As long as this
project runs, the overall design of the KOffice page will not be changed.

As for your idea about the filter status tables, I am not sure to understand.
How do you want to make a table with all the status? That would make a very
huge table. (Please check KWord's HTML filter status to know what I mean.
That is what each filter status is supposed to look like in future.)

However, I think I understand that you would prefer to have a page where you
would have a short overview over all filters. H'm, the idea is not bad but I
do not see now how to have a maintainable form of it.

Have a nice day/evening/night!