List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Koffice Web Site
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2003-01-12 15:04:07

Le Dimanche 12 Janvier 2003 15:17, Michael Thaler a écrit :

> Although the design of the KOffice web site is pretty similar to the
> Abiword website, I think there are some things which we could learn
> from them.

Do you know that there is a process to redesign the main kde website with a
Keramik aspect.
Look :
http://www.kde.org/testing/kdewww-beta-20021612.png

I think it is better to finish the redesign of www.kde.org and then declinate
the look for the others website like koffice.org.

If you want to help in the redesign of the website there is a mailing list
http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-www

 Cheers,
Charles
--