List:       koffice
Subject:    KPresenter and fonts..
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2003-01-13 10:45:06

Hi guys,

I have been using the CVS version of KPresenter for some months and am
wondering if it is known that the text is cut off.

When I have some left aligned text like "Item 2" in a big text area and then
start the presentation I only see half of the 2. I have to type some spaces
at the end of each sentence to make sure that the sentence is fully visible :(

Not really usable like that, so I am wondering why it has been in CVS for
a couple of months allready.

I'm using KDE CVS (from 2 weeks ago), KDE Branch, Qt from qt-copy and XFree 4.2
with antialiasing support.

Is this bug known, and can I downgrade to KOffice 1.2.1 to get a correct
version?

Thanx.

--
Its strange; Love is the only game you loose when you refuse to play it
Thomas Zander