List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Cyrillic and Kword
From:       snpe <snpe () snpe ! co ! yu>
Date:       2002-12-15 23:14:05

qt 3.1 from kde cvs (qt 3.1 stable)

kword return this : 1.2 post (using kde 3.1.90 cvs 20021124)
font : arial ttf - work fine in openoffice - maybe kword choose another font,
i don't sure - I have rh 8.0 with add ms webfonts from ftconfig.org - I am
tried with any font)
Keyborad is Serbian (sr) Group 2
When I create file with Kword (blind kick this keys) kword (and any from kde)
dont see this keys, but OpenOffice work fine
I think that is font, but  what font work ?

Thanks
Haris Peco