List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Cyrillic and Kword
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2002-12-15 20:01:57

On Sunday 15 December 2002 3:21 pm, snpe wrote:
|  I am tried Cyrillic keyboard in kword and any key don't work
|  btw Cyrillic_NJE isn't render in kword

Hi,

I am really surprised to hear that.
Cyrillic works in KWord for about an year or so ;-)

I guess you just have fonts which are not very good.
What fonts exactly do you have installed (and try to use)?
What are Qt,KDE, KOffice versions?

|  It is fine in OpenOffice and fonts is ok (i am tried with utf8,iso9885-5
| etc)
|
|  What is wrong ?
|  regards
|  Haris Peco

Vadim Plessky
SVG Icons * BlueSphere Icons 0.3.0 released
http://svgicons.sourceforge.net
My KDE page
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)
KDE mini-Themes