List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Cyrillic and Kword
From:       malfet () gw ! mipt ! sw ! ru
Date:       2002-12-16 8:08:06

Hi all!
Do you have vector Cyrillic fonts(true-type or type1)?
As far as I know qt-3.1 prefers to use libXft.so.2 which operates only with vector \
fonts. I have the similar problem, while switching to X-cvs, qt-cvs and kde-cvs :-) \
But intstallation of true-type Cyrillic fonts and running fc-cache(or the similar \
utility to update Xft-caches) fix this problems and make KDE looks even nicier the \
before(there are very nice free ttf Cyrillic font collection on \
http://d-s.ru/vedi/fonts/afont.htm)  Hope that helps!
Best...,
	Nikita