List:       koffice
Subject:    Kspread parse problems
From:       Martin van Es <mrvanes () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2002-12-09 10:29:03

Hi,

I just compiled KOffice 1.2 from scratch and appart from some KDE 305
conditional compilation problems (had to change all references to KDE VERSION
305 to 306 te get it working AND had to include <limits.h> in KDDrawText.h
because INT_MAX was not defined within the scope) I got it compiled without
problems ;).

However: Kspread starts with a 'Syntax Error' in math.ks and entering anything
that starts with an equal sign in a cell results in a ####Parse error (and a
dialog with 'Syntax Error' when error reporting is on). Even after applying
the 'after 1.2' kspread_obscured_cell patch (not that I expected that to
solve my problems though).

I obviously miss some library and or header that serves the cell parser on a
very low level, but since configure didn't warn me and everything compiles
fine I have no idea where to start.

KDE: 3.0.5 (libs/base etc).
Qt: 3.1.0
All compiled with the same compiler.