List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: may I check in?
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-11-29 15:34:37

KOffice ( http://www.koffice.org ) has always the need of new programmers.

Please look at the koffice and koffice-devel mailing lists.
Archives: http://lists.kde.org

There are many possible tasks to do in KOffice. You could work on the
applications (KWord, KPresenter, KSpread...) or on the filters.

If you have less vague suggestions, ask the koffice-devel list.

Have a nice day/evening/night!