List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: [kde] KDE version of OpenOffice?
From:       "Piotr Gawrysiak" <pgawrysiak () supermedia ! pl>
Date:       2002-11-05 16:03:49

Note also that in this awful Microsoft Office drawing functions behave
consistently between applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint seem to share the
code or libraries here - I do not know if this is really the case, but for
the end user it looks so).

> use kpresenter drawing functions in kword. In openoffice, it makes you
feel
> like any app can modify your document. For example, you can write a text
> using the word processor, then open it with the drawing app and modify it.
Sound like a very interesting idea to me (but who am I to judge...:-). Would
it be doable? And what about - for example - opening a spreadsheet in word
processor?

Piotr Gawrysiak