List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: [kde] KDE version of OpenOffice?
From:       Julien Olivier <julo () altern ! org>
Date:       2002-11-05 15:25:05

> Use a kpresenter embedded object. kpresenter so far is the best drawing app
> in koffice ;-)

Hi

Hey, you're perfectly right ! I tried kpresenter and... it just works like I
expected kivio or kword to work :)

Now, I'm sorry: koffice is excellent but I'm too stupid to find which app to
use for which task.

Maybe it would be great to mix features between koffice components: be able to
use kpresenter drawing functions in kword. In openoffice, it makes you feel
like any app can modify your document. For example, you can write a text
using the word processor, then open it with the drawing app and modify it.

But, I admit I was wrong on it and I'll use kpresenter a lot more now.

Thanks.

> Bye
>
>   Thorsten

Julien Olivier