List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Another Kugar Question
From:       Christoph Jahn <cj () jwebmail ! de>
Date:       2002-09-20 5:49:54

hi

Am Donnerstag, 19. September 2002 23:37 schrieb Alexander Dymo:
> No way to use field in the headers/footers.
> Fields represent repeatable data from a data file, so they can not be
> placed in a header/footer. In kugar template you define only the name of
> the field and it's graphical representation. In the data file, you define
> values for this field for each row.
What I wanted to do was, to check out if i could use Kugar to automate
printing of invoices. If have monthly bills to send them to my customers.
Perhaps I'll use "LaTeX" which is not very easy to use but has many
functions or I use something like a report generator like Kugar is one.
The report header should contain the bill's addressee an some extras
like customer's id and so on. It would be great if Kugar becomes an
replacement for the M$Access Datareport but I think this will still take
some time.

cu, stoph.