List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Printing fonts: Always sans serif
From:       Joel Hammer <Joel () HammersHome ! com>
Date:       2002-09-20 3:45:49

I am using kword 1.1.1 with kde 2.2.2

I have tried numerous fonts. They all come out helvetica looking, ie,
san serif.

The version of ghostscript is: 6.51.

I don't know how to figure out my version of XFree86.

I am using a new distro, libranet 2.0, so things are fairly up to date.

Enscript generates non-Helvetica looking (serif) fonts when asked on this system.

With Kword, I can get different types of fonts, but they all look sans seriff, no matter
what I put in.

Thanks,
Joel