List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kontour 1.2RC1 : 1.1 import problem and a bug with zooming
From:       Stephan Hachinger <sharcor () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-08-26 19:31:21

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:23:45 +0200
David Faure <david@mandrakesoft.com> wrote:

> On Friday 23 August 2002 18:45, Stephan Hachinger wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > I've tried out Kontour 1·2 RC 1 today (KDE 3.0.3) to edit a
> > document created in kontour 1.1. When I tried to open three
> > different files drawn in kontour 1.1, kontour always says "can
> > not open" (original German: "Öffnen nicht möglich"). Then I tried
> > to create a new file with kontour; I drew a rectangle and tried
> > to zoom out. But while zooming out, the rectangle just stayed the
> > same size, and at 41% finally a big red box appeared on the
> > drawing. Are these problems fixed in cvs or have they already
> > been discussed on the list?
>
> Neither. Kontour has no active developers right now.
> Give Karbon14 a try, or try fixing kontour.....

Hi!

Ok, thanks for the hint. Hmm, unfortunately I can't code in C++, I
wanted to learn it after having finished school one year ago but I
then after I went to university I discovered that studying physics is
a little bit more of work than finishing school and so I've stayed an
idiot in coding up to now :((. I've got an old computer here on which
I can use 1.1.1 for drawing my stuff, and here I'll have 1.2 with
your new nice kword :)).

Cheers,

Stephan