List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: koffice problems
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-06-30 19:44:40

If you type "kword" (whitout quotes of course) in the "Run Command" dialog (in
the K-Menu ), does it work for you or not?

Does it run for you when you choose in the K-Menu "Office"/"KWord" ?

Did you use any KDE before KDE 3.0.x and any KOffice before 1.1.1 for KDE3?

And I suppose that you do not have similar problems with non-KOffice
applications, do you?

Have a nice day/evening/night!