List:       koffice
Subject:    koffice problems
From:       gsproctor <gsproc () quickca ! net>
Date:       2002-06-30 16:34:31

Hi,
i don't want to bother you guys with stupid newbie questions so if there
is some sort of "help" forum please let me know.  but anyway, i
installed koffice1.2beta2 my problem is i can't get any koffice
application to execute.  when i click on kword for instance i get a
window Konqueror "can't find the program kword".  looks like all the bin
files are where they are supposed to be opt/kde3/bin etc. koffice
installed via rpm with no problems.  os is mandrake 8.2. kde3.0.1.

p.s. koffice1.1.1 never worked either under kde3+.