List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kword
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-05-03 16:32:23

Hi Ton.

I read your email 2 weeks ago as well, but as I don't do anything
about the Word filters I forwarded your email to the email list
for KOffice.

I sent this email to the mailing list as well, so anyone who can
answer your question can do so.

Please take a look at the http://www.koffice.org website which
contains a lot of information on the project.
The email lists and the filters can be found there as well.