List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: pantone color
From:       Patrick Julien <freak () ideasandassociates ! com>
Date:       2002-04-30 21:29:52

I'm not sure what the requirements for "full process color functional"
would be...

Does this mean different color models like CMYK and support for it's
various channels?

In any case, I'm not sure for printed media you'll ever be able to
replace Photoshop with Krita, no matter how good/bad Krita gets...  I
think this kind of testing would set me back quite a bit in terms of
paper and ink :)