List:       koffice
Subject:    CDS/ISIS and IDAMS for KDE and Linux
From:       Reinhold Danner <reinhold.r.danner () lrz ! tu-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2002-03-27 17:48:08

Hello koffice developers,

I am a student of social science and a stuff member of the psychosomatic
institut of the techincal university of Munich.

In my jobs I have to solve problems with PC'S for non-technical persons
, researches with medical or social science background. Therfore we need
your help.

Please look ad www.unesco.org/isis , www.openisis.org and
www.unesco.org/idams.

1. CDS/ISIS is a easy to use database, I think we would all need filters
and a conecivity to staroffice / openoffice Koffice and realy kcalc to
use these utilitys also under the KDE environment.

2. IDAMS as a slimlind and mighty solutions for statistics for
researches and administratives with low bugged is very helpfull, we need
a portaion and an implementation under Linux, perhaps Kcalc or such,
please promot these ideas and assist us.

In non-develped countrys and under emergencys we need a stabile solution
for both under linux as soon as possible.

If you help us and the unesco stuff with building up a neetwork also for
these two package it would be a great help for many.

I hope you can go on these way, and I hear from you soon.

with greetings from

Reinhold Danner