List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.1.1
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-02-13 22:34:33

> Hi David!
>
> Did you find someone who ports KOffice 1.1.1 to KDE3?
> If not, I would volunteer for that, I just checked out the
> KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH sources!

Ah, great! Please go ahead!

About where to commit the result: initially I was thinking about simply
putting up a tarball. However it might be a good idea to have it in CVS too...
so, as Laurent suggested .... we need to branch the koffice_1_1_branch again :}

I just did that, the tag is KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH_KDE3
Please use cvs upd -r KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH_KDE3 on your checkout, so
that any commit goes to that branch.

Don't forget to remove the KDE_NO_COMPAT and QT_NO_COMPAT flags from
compilation before even trying to "make". It will make the porting effort smaller.

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david, http://www.konqueror.org
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops