On Thursday 14 February 2002 00:20, you wrote: > Hi David! > > Did you find someone who ports KOffice 1.1.1 to KDE3? > If not, I would volunteer for that, I just checked out the > KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH sources! Ah, great! Please go ahead! About where to commit the result: initially I was thinking about simply putting up a tarball. However it might be a good idea to have it in CVS too... so, as Laurent suggested .... we need to branch the koffice_1_1_branch again :} I just did that, the tag is KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH_KDE3 Please use cvs upd -r KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH_KDE3 on your checkout, so that any commit goes to that branch. Don't forget to remove the KDE_NO_COMPAT and QT_NO_COMPAT flags from compilation before even trying to "make". It will make the porting effort smaller. -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david, http://www.konqueror.org KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops