List:       koffice
Subject:    autocorrection
From:       win <wglasb () wish ! net>
Date:       2002-02-13 22:10:45

Dear team,

I`m sorry to ask but I have no idea how I can use the spelling tool in
KWord(1.1) for Dutch (or any language) I become always the message

ISpell could not be started.
Please make sure you have ISpell properly configured and in your PATH.
Used settings->configure.

I tried for several hours to make it work tryed almost everything but without
any result, I can`t also not find any help in the help menu about this isseu.
(I use Mandrake 8.1 just for 2 weeks, never used Linux before)
Unfortunately I don`t know nobody who uses KWord or Linux in common
in my surrounding who can help me further, is it possible to make spelling
work anyway? If it is where can I find a answer.
Thanks for answer, Wim Glasbeek.

Wim Glasbeek E-mail:  wglasb@wish.net