List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: parts are shown 3 times in koffice workspace
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-12-16 16:51:36

On Sunday 16 December 2001 15:27, Tom Malfrère wrote:
> every application is shown 3 times under parts in koffice workspace.
> How can I change this?

Strange. You must have duplicate items in $KDEDIR/share/applnk/Office
or in ~/.kde/share/applnk/Office.

To be more precise, run "kde-config --path apps" to see which paths are
concerned, and then look under each of those paths, under Office/, to see
where you can see kword.desktop, kspread.desktop etc.
Check for very old .kdelnks, but I doubt they'd interfer.

> I found this bug in the buglist but there's no explanation on how to
> solve this problem
Which number?

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops