List:       koffice
Subject:    Arabic Stuff
From:       Hesham Hassan <hesham () bestweb ! net>
Date:       2001-12-16 20:21:43

Hi,
  I must say that KWord has improved immensely in this respect compared to a
CVS checkout from previous months. Now, I can print out stuff, and the Arabic
fonts actually appear.  Also, the text isn't squished together and doesn't
write everything in the space of one character like it used to.  Now, the
only thing I have left that I would like to request, or inquire as to when
support for it can be added is RTL support as the text still appears in
reverse.  Once this is done, I can finally recommend KWord to all my friends
as well as my dad and his coworkers for whom lack of Arabic wordprocessing
support is the only thing keeping them from using Linux and KDE fulltime.
  Keep up the good work guys.

Hesham Hassan