List:       koffice
Subject:    Documentation on kontour architecture?
From:       "rwlbuis () wanadoo ! nl" <rwlbuis () wanadoo ! nl>
Date:       2001-11-19 18:45:40

Hi, sorry for the late reply,

>does an overview of the kontour software architecture exist?
>Or is there an introduction on hacking kontour or is there only
>the source? I would be glad about any pointers.

Not really, no. All I can say is that it is built using good
OO techniques ;-)
Anyway, you can ask us questions on IRC (#koffice), we'll be happy to
answer. You are also welcome to email me privately. Finally any help
on the app is much appreciated as we are in the process of rewriting
it and there is quite some work to do.
Cheers,

Rob.