List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord: Printing
From:       Stephan Hachinger <sharcor () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-11-19 19:08:53

Hi!

OK, here are 4 ps files from my machine: Two of berge1.jpg (produced
by konqueror/kword ; both fail to print (GNU gs 6.51, CUPS 1.1.10,
XFree4, kernel 2.2, QT 2.3.1 for debian) and two of berge2.jpg
(produced also by konqueror/kword, both print out ok.)

http://home.nexgo.de/stephan.hachinger/psfiles.tar.bz2

Cheers,

Stephan

P.S.: Sorry, David, that I've also sent the file directly to your
mailbox, but I'm a little confused at the moment :(