List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord: Printing
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2001-11-18 23:50:51

On Sunday 18 November 2001 17:29, David Faure wrote:
> The document you sent me prints just fine (at least in the print preview,
> but I assume that's enough for testing), with both CVS (qt3)

 Yes, I have printed a lot of hard copies here to fix this problem. For the
most part if the print preview is correct the hard copy will be fine.

> and
> KOffice-1.1 (with qt-2.3.0). Even if I resize the barcode image to be a
> lot smaller, never any problem.

 Well that is very encouraging.

 What is your screen resolution and does that have any bearing on the problem?
Are you using an accelerated video? I am using that and that may be a
possible problem.  Can you think of anything that I should look at that may
be a possible cause?

--
							Cheers,

							Jonathan