List:       koffice
Subject:    old kpresenter file - conversion to koffice 1.1 possible?
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-26 16:35:15

Hi,

I have an old kpresenter file and I'd like to open and change it in a recent
kpresenter version. The file maindoc.xml has the following headline:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE DOC ><DOC
mime="application/x-kpresenter" email="reggie@kde.org" syntaxVersion="2"
author="Reginald Stadlbauer"
editor="KPresenter" >

The message kpresenter gives is "Could not open file: ..."

Is there any chance to convert the file or import the content?

Unfortunately it's quite urgent :-(

Thank you,
eva