List:       koffice
Subject:    How can I make lists with multiparagraph
From:       wr () ip-web ! de
Date:       2001-09-16 9:22:24

Hello,

I just started using KOffice, since M$Word has scrapped a 50 Document l=
ast
week again...
It feels great - a very good performance even on my old 300 MHz Laptop!=

One little problem:
I cannot manage to have bullet list (or number list) item with more tha=
one paragraph.
In M$Word, I used soft line breaks (ctrl-enter) instead of para-breaks.=
 It
was a workaround, not perfect since it does not produce inter-para-spac=
ing,
but fien for most purposes.

In KWord, everey combination of "enter" and any control key appears to =
map
to the same paragraph break.
OK, I could define some style "no-item-item-para", but I don't know how=

this will interfere with the internal item list handling.
It obviously resets the numbered list counter, so I had to manually set=
 the
number of following sequences.

Does anybody have a solution? Am I just to silly to find an obvious way=
? or
ist it a known problem?
Or is it something on the to do list?

I try to give an example what I mean:

1) This is a list item

2) This is a second list item<para>

    Since this is a more difficult issue, it covers more than one parag=
raph

3) This is the third item. It is the the fourth paragraph in the list.

Thank you!

Wolfgang Rosner
IP-Web GmbH
IT Service & Training