List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: How can I make lists with multiparagraph
From:       Frank Dekervel <Frank.dekervel () student ! kuleuven ! ac ! Be>
Date:       2001-09-16 14:12:16

Op zondag 16 september 2001 11:22, schreef wr@ip-web.de:
> I try to give an example what I mean:
>
> 1) This is a list item
>
> 2) This is a second list item<para>
>
>     Since this is a more difficult issue, it covers more than one paragraph
>
> 3) This is the third item. It is the the fourth paragraph in the list.

I solved this in my html filter like this:
change environment depth - increment it -(i don't know how to do that with
the GUI, i think somewhere in format->paragraph, i don't have kword handy now)
change bullet type to no bullet.
and when your extra paragraphs are funished, just change the depth back to
the old depth and choose the old bullet/list type.

Greetings,
Frank