List:       koffice
Subject:    MS Office keybinding theme!
From:       Asif Ali Rizwaan <AsifAliRizwaan () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-09-16 0:47:46

I have been a Office 97 user for 2 years, I feel that Koffice should have the
keybinding which Office 97+ uses like F7 for spellcheck, CTRL+SHIFT+> to
increase font size etc., If you like I will send you the key bindings in MS
Word. In this way the new koffice users won't have to learn new way of doing
the things they have been doing for years. Like KSpread do not move cell
pointer to right on pressing Tab key, which Excel users are much used to.